Project Assistance and Management – Just When You Need It
Is this for me?
- Do you sell or market your products and/or services at events (e.g. fairs, shows and exhibitions)?
- Do you find that when you carry the full-workload pre, during and post event or project, you feel totally burned out on completion?
- Do you struggle to find the time for important internal admin projects – e.g. research, website or database updates, template creation or customer care and after-sales work?
- Would you benefit from first class, affordable, ad-hoc project support – Just when you need it?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions – We Can Help
Your Project Options
The following list of projects is only a guide – just tell us what you need and we’ll tell you how we can help.
Opt.1 – Event – Assistance / Management
- Art or Design Fair – admin, contact liaison, logistics
- Photographic production/shoots/location finding
- Event planning – product launches, trade shows, parties or weddings
- Interior builds – project coordination, product sourcing
- Event staffing (subject to availability)
*Opt.2 – Internal Company Admin Projects
- Bespoke company templates – e.g. estimates, questionnaires, info packs and forms
- Research – e.g. products, alternative suppliers or systems, recruitment or new business prospect lists
- Website updates
- Mailing list / Email marketing system admin
- Press pack
- How does it work?
At MSPA we are committed to offering easy-to-use services that respond to the diverse and unpredictable demands of creative businesses.
‘My Project’ is all about getting you the help you need – On Demand – with an affordable minimum booking fee and with no on-going monthly commitments.
Phase 1: Discovery & Insight (D&I)
- Consultation – 1hr – face 2 face meeting, Skype or tel-call to outline your project requirements and available investment. This will be followed by company paperwork to formalise our working agreement.
- Briefing – we’ll kick off by sending you a simple set of questions covering all the aspects of your project we need to understand. Please work through this document in your own time and return it to us by email.
- Research – whilst you’re doing your Q&A, we’ll do any useful prep and research (e.g. familiarising ourselves with the systems you use) based on our initial consultation – to keep things moving.
- Face 2 Face session – a meeting to run through your Q&A, talk timings, draft a rough plan and do a handover of any assets we require for your project – approx. 2-3hrs
- Project Plan (*depending on project type as above) – we will create a full project plan with timescales and email to you to sign off
Phase 2: ‘My Project’ – Implementation
*Rest assured that regarding your assets and data – we would both be signing an NDA to cover this.
For More Information – Please Get In Touch