2. We’ll brief the PA who is best suited to working with you (please remember our services are subject to availability)
3. Your dedicated PA will then make contact with you to connect and discuss the details and the service option we feel is best suited to you.
4. You’ll receive a proposal and our terms of business, plus a confidentiality agreement (to protect both parties)
5. Once you’ve signed and returned the paperwork and provided a 50% deposit (of agreed fee – only applicable to new clients) – your PA can start work.
PLEASE NOTE: Any time taken to carry out for experimental work and / or research as requested by the client, will be charged at the applicable hourly rate.
Our Virtual Assistants and Consultants have offered small business support to the following professions and industries:
• Arts (cross discipline)
• Designers (cross-industry)
• Communications, PR and Events
• Performing Arts
• Alternative lifestyle
• Teachers and trainers
If your profession does not fall into any of the above categories, but you would like to find out more, please enquire. We will always try to find you a solution and in the unlikely event we can’t help you ourselves, don’t worry – we guarantee we will know someone who can!