The M.S.P.A. Business Package = Map the Strategy, Plan the Action
Do any of these statements / questions sound familiar?
1. I’ve spent lots of money on a website – why aren’t I getting lots of new enquiries?
2. I want to move into a different creative area – how do I re-invent and re-launch myself?
3. I’m spinning so many plates and I’d like to simplify things – which products/services should I focus on?
4. I find the idea of PR and marketing quite daunting – from social media to newsletters to advertising – where do I start and how can I make the most of my budget?
5. Business and admin tasks take so long but I’m not confident when it comes to using IT systems – how can I save time?
6. I’ve got too much to do and I know I need help but I don’t know where to begin – what should I delegate?
If so, we can help!
At My Special PA, we know that creative business can be particularly challenging because it requires a highly successful synergy between the left (logic and detail) and right (feelings and imagination) sides of the brain. Not always easy.
That’s why we’ve been focusing a lot of our time on developing, expanding and finessing our existing business strategy service…and are now launching our newest service offering:
the M.S.P.A. Business Package = Map the Strategy, Plan the Action
I’m also delighted to announce that we now have a designated Creative Business Advisor in the MSPA team who (alongside her regular client work) will be heading up the rollout of this service:
Since Rachel Goldberg joined the team 15 months ago, a lot of her work with clients has revolved around strategy and business advice. Her business acumen is first-rate and she is passionate about helping others to fulfill their commercial potential.
We are committed to helping you succeed in doing what you love and that includes advising you to invest wisely in your business. It’s easy to panic and throw money at advertising or direct marketing to try and generate new enquiries, or to set up a social media profile on all available platforms because you think you ‘should’…
Let us help you take a step back and look at the bigger picture. This is something we’d recommend all creative individuals and businesses do (no matter what stage your business is at) to make sure you understand: where you are, where you want to be and what you’ll need to do to achieve that.
And that’s exactly what’s on offer with the M.S.P.A. Business Package:
What? A holistic review of your business with a report issued on completion. The report will provide you with our recommendations and advice on which steps to take next.
Why? To answer the above questions (and many more) and to provide you with a strategy to achieve your short and longer-term goals.
How? A combination of:
- Questions & Answers (via email/phone)
- Research time
- A face to face meeting
- 2 x follow-up calls after the report has been emailed to you, to answer any queries and discuss how we can help you with the next steps.
How much? One-off fee: *from £500 – with a 50% deposit payable before work starts.
Who? Headed up by Rachel Goldberg, M.S.P.A.’s Creative Business Advisor.
When? Get in touch and we’ll get you booked in – the report will usually be issued a fortnight after work starts.
We’re already taking bookings up until Christmas so don’t miss out – book your M.S.P.A. Business Package today – get in touch!
*N.B – We will provide you with a cost estimate based on whether the M.S.P.A business package is required by an individual or company.